Friday, June 15, 2012

You know you're a runner when...

Today hubby and I had to run some errands. I had him drop me off at the Old Navy end of Jackson Plaza so I could "browse" while he was taking care of his errands. While at Old Navy I found the cutest tank. It says "Live to Run! Run to Live" I love it so I got it. I can always use more running wear right? Well, he picks me up and says to me..."Michelle, you are addicted". My response a smile and innocent "Why do you say that?" His response...

1. You get excited about shoes that aren't "dress up" shoes!

2. All of your new clothes lately are active wear!

Both of these statements are true!! I thought this was funny and started thinking of other things about my life that have changed...

3. It's summer right? I should want summer pool weather? I don't want any type of summer sun until around 9:00. I want cool mornings so I can run!

4. My friend Becky says to me on Tuesday "Everything is about running with you lately" YES! YES! YES!

5. I delete update emails from Party City, Old Navy, The Children's Place but read every single email from Fitness Magazine, Runner's World and Shape!

6. Last year for my birthday I got a giftcard for Cato's..this year it will be Dunham's :)



I found these on the web and thought they were cute so I included these too...

•you're not embarrassed to wear spandex.

•you're always hungry.

•at least one of your web site usernames or email addresses has the word "run" or "runner" in it.

•you own more pairs of running socks than dress socks

*your laundry room is always littered with running stuff you're drying out, because you never put it in the drier.

Enjoy!! Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment